Friday, June 17, 2011

Working Out!

Yep! I need to get back to doing just that--working out.
I'm finding it very difficult to return to something that I've not done in a couple of months, especially hard after recovering from surgery.
I'm just going to have to plan a date night with the gym. Schedule it and refuse to miss it. After all, I wouldn't want the gym to think I don't want to be bothered with it anymore. Make big plans to do all this stuff together and then bail out at the last minute. I don't want the gym to have low self esteem caused by being stood up over and over again.
I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm going to schedule a date to begin again.
Now, if I only had a pencil so I can schedule it on the calender......

Where is that pencil?......*looking in drawer*....*looking around desk*....hmmm

Nope, not one pencil anywhere to be found...

Well, maybe tomorrow I'll have a pencil handy and can schedule my return, or maybe the next day....

Blessings!!

Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment