Saturday, November 26, 2011

Getaways...

I recently returned from a getaway to San Juan PR, to celebrate my husbands birthday!

Lemme tell ya. I think I found my 2nd home. I've never considered myself a "beach" person, but I may have had a change of heart. The weather was perfect, bright sunshine, nice breeze and great food.


I enjoyed every part of Puerto Rico, except for the traffic heading down to old San Juan. But, it was somewhat of a fun experience, but not one I'd like to repeat anytime soon. I think next time I'll just stay on the beach :)


We went snorkeling, which was a first for me. It was a great experience and if you've never snorkeled I highly recommend trying it!  It was just a peaceful experience. Alone out in the ocean, swimming with the fish and just hearing yourself breathing. Very relaxing!



Well, the trip is over and I'm back in the 'real world', but at least I still have my memories that I will think on when I need to find my 'happy place'!

Blessings!

1Chronicles 29:11 Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment