Sunday, September 9, 2012

Motivated...


 I'm in the final steps before the release of GRAPE BUBBLEGUM next month. Yayy!! 
 In the process of writing more on my current work-in-progress.
Workouts are going excellent!
Cooler temps are finally here in Texas!!
 Just feeling feisty and ready to take on the world.
I'm feeling like Rocky! Oh, wait, let me clarify that statement.
I'm feeling like this Rocky..



and not

My 5lb Maltese named Rocky


At times life can just wear you down. There are days that you just wanna stay in bed with the covers over your head. I think everyone has these types of days. 
Days where it seems like nothing is going for you. But there comes a time when you just gotta shake the covers off. Don't allow people and their actions to make you unhappy. Your happiness is your responsibility. Stop giving that responsibity to your friends, family, husband, wife, etc.
It's not up to them to make you happy. They can do everything by the book and you still won't be happy.
Why? It comes from within.

If it's not happening for you...
Go make it happen! 
Try again!
Try something else!
Stop sitting around wallowing in self-pity, sadness, indecisiveness & being unhappy.

 Today, I want you to start implementing the OWKIM!
Oh Well, Keep It Moving!
I didn't get the job...OWKIM!
My boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with me...OWKIM!
They no longer want to be friends with me...OWKIM!
I thought___________would've happened by now...OWKIM!
They rejected my proposal...OWKIM!
They were talking about me behind my back...OWKIM!
They lied to me...OWKIM!
 I'm not saying things won't bother you. But don't allow yourself to dwell on certain disappointments for too long. It will just leave you depressed, sad & unmotivated. Brush yourself off and keep moving.

YOU can conquer whatever you're facing today!!
Get up, turn on some music and dance or go run some stairs!! ;)
 
Blessings!!!

1 comment:

  1. "Your happiness is your responsibility. Stop giving that responsibity to your friends, family, husband, wife, etc."

    Totally agree. Ironically, I was playing music and dancing as I read your post. :)

    ReplyDelete