Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's a New Year, Baby!! Hello 2015!!

Happy New Year!
Hellooooo 2015!


Goodbye 2014!
I bid you a very fond farewell!
2014
You were one tough cookie to get through!

It was not all bad...
Life happens. A few up and down, got a couple of bruises along the way.
But I made it through!

I lost some acquaintances but gain some new ones.
I lost some weight and gained some weight. LOL

I learned some valuable lessons.

GOT MY WRITING MOJO BACK!!

I finished my 4th book and
got a shiny new book deal with Tantrum Books! Woot! Woot!

I won my first book award, EPIC book award!

I finished writing my 5th book
stay tuned for news on that!

I've got an outline for my 6th book.

I started one super-secret-special project!

Yeah, I've been busy, busy, busyyyyy! :)

I'm SO excited about 2015, I could turn a flip!
I'm just down right giddy about it!

I'm expecting GREAT things!
I'm not only dreaming BIGGER but
putting it into action.

Time to stretch my faith!
and
BELIEVE BIG!

Try it!
You only get one life...
Your time is NOW!

Don't look back and have to say should've, would've, could've...

Imagine. Dream. Believe.

Blessings to you!

~Beth~







No comments:

Post a Comment