Monday, August 8, 2011

My Strange Addiction...

This show fascinates me, but after last nights episodes I have seen and heard enough. I'm not sure if this was a repeat because I don't watch it every week. This lady's addiction was eating dryer sheets?!?! Yes! dryer sheets like Bounce! First off, gross! She said the smell captivated her or something like that to start eating them. There was another lady who ate soap powder and yet another bathroom cleanser, aka Ajax, Comet, etc. BLECH!!! double puke!!

And when I thought it could get no worse. This one man, who lives as a woman, lives her life at home as a baby! Complete with bottle, diapers and a crib!! Why, didn't I turn the channel after it went off? It's like watching a train wreck....The next episode really left me in shock! This lady carried her husbands ashes everywhere she went....okay,,,but that's not the kicker. She now eats the ashes!?!?! After she said "I'm eating my husband."

*CLICK* I had to turn the TV off. LOL!!

Okay, confession time. I want to know if any of you have a secret addiction. Do you secretly eat household cleansers, house plants, couches (yes, there was an episode of a woman who couldn't stop eating the foam cushions from her couch).

Unbelievable!

Nehemiah 8:10 "The joy of the LORD is your strength!"

No comments:

Post a Comment