Sunday, August 21, 2011

One night at Boudreaux's changed everything...

Today is my 1 year wedding anniversary...Yayy!!! :)  This first year went by quickly.  It's strange how things happen. I was out one evening with a friend having dinner. We were having a fun time and the conversation changed to relationships. She told me that I wasn't going to meet anyone cause alls I ever do is work, go home and write.....true..true...that's was my life during that time LOL!!  My daughter was gone off living her life, so I was an empty nester and just enjoying life, pursuing my passion which is writing.

I wasn't looking for a relationship at that time, certainly wasn't thinking about getting married. I told my friend that I wasn't looking for a relationship and when God said it was time for me to get married, He'd send him to me. Well, we all know that God has a sense of humor!  Approximately 30 minutes later, I met my now husband LOL!! Even when I met him I just thought...Wow, what a nice guy!! Where'd he come from? It didn't take long before I realized he was really something special, sent from heaven above. Just like that...it happened.

It's funny because there was a time in my life when I'd really wanted to get married and it wasn't happening and you know how folks are...Oh, you'll meet him when you least expect it...and how you would just want to tell them 'Awww Shaddup your face!!' LOL!!  Well, turns out they were right!!........

Wonderful things happen when you least expect it!!! And it happens when it's supposed to happen. So, if you're waiting for your 'special something' Just know it's on the way, and could be turning the corner right now, and headed in your direction :)

Psalms 37:4-7 “Delight yourself in the LORD; and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, trust also in Him, and He will do it. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light and your judgment as the noonday. Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for Him.”


No comments:

Post a Comment