Sunday, September 4, 2011

INSANITY!!!

Yep! I've climbed aboard the INSANITY train. The first week was a beast!  But I made it through-Woo Hoo! I've always enjoyed working out, but I'd reached a point in my life where I needed something heavy duty.

You see, I've found joy in consuming something bad....you may have heard of these 2 evil products.






You should avoid these products at ALL costs! Step away, Do not sample, Do not even look down the snack aisle, Do not...I beg you, I warn you,,  even  TOUCH the bag, cause that's an automatic 5lb gain. I promise you!! They're crazy addictive!!

And we all know that BEING OVER 40 + EXCESSIVE SNACKS =











So, uh, yeah...I needed to really kick it up a notch in the workout area and Shaun T is the perfect motivational coach!  The workouts are very intense, and you will sweat like a pig in August, but you will feel great and although it's only been a week. I'm starting to feel like my old self again--pre-evil snack days!

I'm proud to stay that I've kicked my evil snack addiction....and you can too! Just give Shaun T a call and he will advise you to DIG DEEPER!!!!!!

Psalm 121:1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from where comes my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment