Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's a new season...

It's a new season
It's a new day
Fresh anointing is flowing my way
It's a season of power and prosperity
It's a new season coming to me
All things are possible, possible
possible... --Martha Munizzi



It's a new season and time for change! Can you feel it? It's harvest time!! Time to reap what you've sown!
I've always loved Autumn and the changing of leaves to pretty fall colors. Well, um, yeah...I now live in Texas, so uh, not so much. I think it's supposed to hit 100 again tomorrow.

I have great memories of past Ohio autumns, especially when I was young and my parents would drive out to the apple orchard and bring home apples and fresh cider, not apple juice, cider. Just heat up a cup of that stuff--instant happiness!

It's a new season!!!

Expect GREAT things to happen for you!!!

And have a cup of hot cider with me!



 Ecclesiastes 11:1 Cast your bread on the waters: for you shall find it after many days.

No comments:

Post a Comment