Friday, October 14, 2011

Long time no see..

Wow...I've been gone away for a while. I'm going to get back on a regular blogging schedule.

Been away, but it's all good stuff. My daughter got married to wonderful man! It was a beautiful ceremony! Yes, I cried like a baby!

Let's see, on the writing side of things...Uh, not too much happening there. But, I've promised myself that I would get back on the writing bandwagon this weekend... I'm going to try.  I'm going to do it!

Oh, and the Insanity work outs have ceased. But, I will get back on the wagon in this area as well. I completed phase one, now onto phase two! Woot Woot!

Happy days are ahead of you. Expect Great Things!!

Blessings!

Beth

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment