Saturday, May 19, 2018

The Grandma Chronicles (aka GiGi)

On May 1, 2018, my world changed! The most spectacular, wonderful, amazing, and mind blowing event happened. I became a grandma or as I prefer GiGi 😊

     **Congrats Joel & Shannan**

Nothing wrong with being called a grandma but GiGi seemed to fit my personality a little more. 😎

My granddaughter was born at 7:55am, after a pretty long labor. My daughter was a champ through the entire process. The love and support my son-in-law gave was just pure love. 💓💓💓

Being in the room and watching the birth of my first grandchild was such an amazing, memorable, and surreal experience! I gave ice chips, rubbed her back, told her stories of my labor with her, made jokes, prayed, and when it was time, encouraged her to push! I can only describe it all as  "Wow" and "Aw" and OMG! moments with lots of tears. My heart felt as if it were going to explode when I first laid eyes on her. When I heard her first cry, I cried. When I held her in my arms, time stopped. She was just absolute perfection, straight from heaven!

Introducing, my granddaughter, Ryan Elizabeth!







I  LOVE YOU RYAN ELIZABETH!!!
#blessed
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Stayed tuned.
The GiGi!


1 comment:

  1. I love the Gigi chronical. I cant wait to watch her grow. She is a beauty. Thanks for sharing her journey

    ReplyDelete