Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Oh, Yeah Baby, we made it!!! Hello 2012!!! Can you feel it? Can you sense the excitement of the new year!!  A new beginning, like a pair of new fuzzy socks, it just feels good! LOL!

I'm not making any New Years Resolutions, but doing as my husband calls it, doing things a little differently than last year. I'm excited about my writing and after the clock struck 12 midnight. I stayed up a few more hours, just working on my manuscript.

This a time to not only renew your goals, set priorities, but also re-evaluate your spiritual life, your relationship with God. If you have that relationship in order, everything else will fall into place. So, first things, first.

I'm excited about your future and I pray that your every goal is met and you receive your hearts desires. Not only the ones you've told people about, but also those secret desires, you've not mentioned to anyone.

Expect Great Things to happen for you this year! Dare to believe & dream BIG!!


Psalms 37:3-6 Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment