Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fascination with sunrises...


 
Not sure when or how it started but I have a fascination with sunrises.  

Not only are they beautiful, but there is something about capturing that first glimpse of it when driving to work that somehow brightens your outlook for the day.

 
Another word to describe a sunrise would be majestic. Definitely causes an awe inspiring moment.


A sunrise a symbol of hope. Each morning I have a feeling of hope.  
A special smile from God saying His grace is sufficient for me. 

It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is your faithfulness.
The LORD is my portion, says my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeks him.
It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
 (Lamentations 3:22-26)

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment