Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Blues

I love the Blues!!!

I have a new found love for this music genre!!  I love the Blues!!! And I'm not talking about those modern day, fancy Blues. I'm talking about those "Sat-Down-Rat-Now-Imma-tell-you-ALL-my-personal-business-kinda-Blues"

While listening to the radio. I've heard such prolific and profound lyrics such as...

"I'm guilty baby of being no good!"
"If you're man enough to leave. I'm woman enough to let you go!"
"Woman, alls I asked you was yo name. Why you gotta tell me all yo bizness!" 

LOVES IT!!

I'm going to have to come up with a catchy blues name for myself! Such as-Sugarfoots, LittleMoMo, Sweetwater Jive...on second thought...maybe not!!

Blessings!

Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment