Thursday, June 9, 2011

NBA Finals...

Well, the MAVS did it again!  although I'm still a huge Lebron Fan  They played well, but it ain't ovah til the fat lady sings. But, uh...it sounds like she's warming up her pipes.

Random Thought  I was watching Hoarders the other day and for some reason this show fascinates me. Whether its just junk hoarding or animal hoarding. I mean, these people appear to be normal, everyday, next door type of people but have TONS of junk stacked up everywhere. Where'd they get all that stuff. It just makes me itch when I see it. But I guess the worse are the animal hoarders...how in sam hill dickens can you walk around in that much poop all day and night and act like its not there at all. Blech!!  You know it's quite possible your next door neighbor is a hoarder or how about your co-worker. That stack of empty coke cans collecting on their desk could be a sign...Hmmmm

Blessings!


Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment