Thursday, June 16, 2011

Water

Lately I've been trying to rekindle my love affair for water. Just plain water, no flavor packets-I'm tired of them, no lemon-I don't like the flavor...just pure water. Blech! Yuck! Boring!  My daughter says I should use sliced cucumber in my water because it gives it a refreshing flavor. That's interesting! I'm willing to give it a try!

I'm so amazed at how some people can just chug it down all day long with no problem. My husband for example seems to drink gallons of it a day. The result, youthful, glowing, healthy looking skin. You can pretty much tell a persons water intake just by their skin. Amazing isn't it.  When someone doesn't drink enough water, their face has an ashen look to it, the eyes are dull, and they've got that crusty lip look going on LOL!!

That alone should be enough incentive to make you want to guzzle up. So fill up those jumbo water jugs and drink, drink, drink your way to youthfulness!!

Blessings!!

John 7:37,38 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

No comments:

Post a Comment